- One Sentence Persuasion – Blair Warren: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AAF5GJK/
- How To Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0044XUINS/
- Invisible Influence – Jonah Berger: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BKROTIK/
- Methods of Persuasion – Nick Kolenda: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00G1743XG/
- Introducing NLP – Joseph O’Conner: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1573244988/
- My Little Book of NLP – Georges Philips: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005DMURYY/
- The Psychology of Influence & Persuasion – Robert B. Cialdini: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002BD2UUC/
Which of the following statements best describes your feelings and attitudes in relationships?
- I find it relatively easy to get close to others and I am comfortable depending on them and having them depend on me. I’m not particularly concerned about being abandoned, or about someone getting too close to me.
- I am somewhat uncomfortable being close to others; I find it difficult to trust them completely, and difficult to allow myself to depend on them. I am nervous when anyone gets too close, and often, love partners want me to be more intimate than I am generally comfortable being.
- I find that others are reluctant to get as close as I would like. I often worry that my partner might not really love me, or won’t want to stay with me long term. I like the idea of being able to merge completely with another person, and this desire sometimes scares people away.